By Siegfried Bosch
Read Online or Download Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra (Universitext) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
This self-contained therapy of Morse idea makes a speciality of functions and is meant for a graduate direction on differential or algebraic topology. The booklet is split into 3 conceptually designated components. the 1st half comprises the principles of Morse idea (over the reals). the second one half involves functions of Morse thought over the reals, whereas the final half describes the fundamentals and a few purposes of advanced Morse idea, a.
This monograph provides a quick path in computational geometry and topology. within the first half the booklet covers Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay triangulations, then it offers the idea of alpha complexes which play an important position in biology. The vital a part of the ebook is the homology concept and their computation, together with the idea of endurance that is crucial for functions, e.
This quantity provides a unified method of calculate the airplane tension distribution of pressure and pressure in skinny elastic/plastic discs topic to varied loading stipulations. there's a monstrous quantity of literature on analytical and semi-analytical ideas for such discs obeying Tresca’s yield criterion and its linked move rule.
During this publication the classical Greek building difficulties are explored in a didactical, enquiry dependent type utilizing Interactive Geometry software program (IGS). The booklet lines the historical past of those difficulties, declaring them in glossy terminology. through concentrating on structures and using IGS the reader is faced with an identical difficulties that historical mathematicians as soon as confronted.
- Mit harmonischen Verhältnissen zu Kegelschnitten: Perlen der klassischen Geometrie (German Edition)
- Semiparallel Submanifolds in Space Forms: Envelopes of Symmetric Orbits (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Geometry by Its History (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Geometries and Transformations
- From Classical to Modern Algebraic Geometry: Corrado Segre's Mastership and Legacy (Trends in the History of Science)
- Riemannian Geometry (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
Extra info for Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra (Universitext)
Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra (Universitext) by Siegfried Bosch